View a complete listing of all My Stroke Guide videos. Click on the category below to filter.
Our videos are embedded from our YouTube channel. If you are using Google Chrome or cannot see the videos, you will need to accept all cookies in order to view them. Click on the button below to update your cookie settings.
If you are still having problems viewing the videos, try clearing your browser cache. Click to read an article that shows you how to clear your browser cache, or type "cache" in the help widget at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Stroke recovery exercises - Green group - Week 2 Stability
- Stroke recovery exercises - Green group - Week 1 Strength
- Stroke recovery exercises - Amber group - Week 1 Strength
- Stroke recovery exercises - Red group - Week 1 Strength
- Advice and exercises for carers video
- Introductory video
- What are the signs of stroke and why does it happen?
- How can a stroke affect you?
- What is a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)?
- What is a haemorrhagic stroke?