View a complete listing of all My Stroke Guide videos. Click on the category below to filter.
Our videos are embedded from our YouTube channel. If you are using Google Chrome or cannot see the videos, you will need to accept all cookies in order to view them. Manage your cookies here.
If you are still having problems viewing the videos, try clearing your browser cache. Click here to read an article that shows you how to clear your browser cache, or type "cache" in the help widget at the bottom right-hand corner.
- What are the signs of stroke and why does it happen?
- How can a stroke affect you?
- What is a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)?
- What is a haemorrhagic stroke?
- What is stroke?
- What is an ischaemic stroke?
- Week 1 - Stretches - Red group
- Week 1 - Stretches - Green group
- Week 2 - Core strength - Green group
- Week 3 - Ankle and foot - Green group
From hospital to home17 August 2021
How stroke can affect your appetite
Your diet after stroke: wholegrains
Your diet after stroke: sugars
Your diet after stroke: salt