View a complete listing of all My Stroke Guide videos. Click on the category below to filter.
Our videos are embedded from our YouTube channel. If you are using Google Chrome or cannot see the videos, you will need to accept all cookies in order to view them. Manage your cookies here.
If you are still having problems viewing the videos, try clearing your browser cache. Click here to read an article that shows you how to clear your browser cache, or type "cache" in the help widget at the bottom right-hand corner.
- What are the signs of stroke and why does it happen?
- How can a stroke affect you?
- What is a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)?
- What is a haemorrhagic stroke?
- What is stroke?
- What is an ischaemic stroke?
- Week 1 - Stretches - Red group
- Week 1 - Stretches - Green group
- Week 2 - Core strength - Green group
- Week 3 - Ankle and foot - Green group
Preparing to have your blood pressure taken
Monitoring your blood pressure
Blood pressure medication
Blood pressure: practical advice
Holidays after stroke17 August 2021
Holiday travel insurance17 August 2021