View a complete listing of all My Stroke Guide videos. Click on the category below to filter.
- What are the signs of stroke and why does it happen?
- How can a stroke affect you?
- What is a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)?
- What is a haemorrhagic stroke?
- What is stroke?
- What is an ischaemic stroke?
- Week 1 - Stretches - Red group
- Week 1 - Stretches - Green group
- Week 2 - Core strength - Green group
- Week 3 - Ankle and foot - Green group
What can help you and your aphasia
People with aphasia say
Aphasia after stroke
Aphasia is a medical word.
Many people do not know about aphasia.
Some people do not know what aphasia means.
Over 350,000 people in the UK have aphasia.
Aphasia is common after stroke.
Aphasia is different from person to person.
Aphasia can get better over time.