My Stroke Guide forum: webinar series
We launched the new forum at the beginning of November. It uses a new platform that is more secure and will be easier to keep updated. But we understand that some users have found this new interface difficult to use.
In order to help everyone feel comfortable with the new format, we are going to be running a series of webinars covering the basics and the more advanced features.
These webinars are also a great way for you to give us feedback on how we can improve the forum.
We will be holding these webinars via Zoom. You are welcome to attend as many as you would like. Each of these will be recorded so you can watch them afterwards if you are not able to attend.
Please sign up below:
- Getting started with the My Stroke Guide Forum - 12pm Monday, 6 December
- Managing your user profile - 3pm Monday, 6 December
- Starting a new topic- 12pm Tuesday, 7 December
- Joining a topic- 12pm Wednesday, 8 December
- Advanced topic tracking - 3pm Thursday, 9 December
- Managing and joining Groups - 10am Friday, 10 December
Webcams and microphones are not required, but you may use them if you wish.
If you have any questions you'd like to raise before the webinar starts, please click here to submit them on the forum.
We look forward to seeing you!